I know I am supposed to be posting daily and have not been one for almost 2 weeks. It has been a massive struggle. I have had one hit after another and chose to eat instead of doing the right thing. My hours have been cut at work and I have been on several interviews and have not gotten a full time job. I know that this is not an excuse to be off track. I have made the wrong choices and must suffer the consequences. I am in a struggle with all the things around me and I am letting my food control me. I will be trying to start a daily blog again as of now. I am holding myself accountable for this. I made these choices and I have put back on 3 pounds. I know that my choices were what caused me to do that. I need to get control over my mind and let God lead the way. Please pray for me during my struggles and I will pray for all of you.
Good luck and prayers heading your way! Send some my way too, I need it! I have been going to the gym (occasionally) and haven't been binge eating, but haven't been making the best choices either! I know its tough but we can do it! There is an amazing website called Sparkpeople.com and it has tons of motivating stuff on there. Now if I can only get off facebook long enough to get to sparkpeople! hahaha
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Bubbles
Hang in there. We emotional eaters have to stick together. Just have to pick yourself up and start over, as always. Like getting back on the horse. Set backs are only set backs. And we are only human! Today is a new day! God not only forgives, He forgets, too...as far as the east is from the west. Put it all in His hands once again and He can give you the power to overcome! And, you know I'm here for you, too! It's better & most humbling to admit your mistakes to others...you know why it's so helpful? Because it helps others not feel alone and realize they are just human, too! So, you're doing better than you realize! Luv U!
ReplyDelete