2 Ritz Crackerfulls (this was my lunch...bad, I know!) 27o calories 14 grams fat 6 fiber 8 WWpts
1 bag of M&Ms 6pts the bag got yucky before I wrote everything down
2 servings cooked carrots 70 calories 0 grams fat 6 fiber 1 WWpts
Broccoli Cheese sauce to go on baked chicken 60 calories 2.5 fat 2 fiber 1 WWpts
1 baked Chicken Breast 3 points (I forgot to write down everything)
So, at this point I am full and I have spent only 19 points out of my 32. This is not good, I am supposed to spend all my points!! I think if I would have gotten up earlier, I would not have this problem. I also need to head to the grocery store. I am out of fresh veggies. I had to resort to a frozen bag of green giant broccoli and cheese which I poured over the baked chicken. It turned out pretty good.
So while my first day was not as successful as I hoped, at least I did not overeat. I need to look at the positive and not focus on the negative. In the past I would get hooked on the negative and not focus on the problem at hand. I would then eat my way back to where I was. I have to be honest with myself, I know this journey is not going to be easy but I can make it easier by having faith in God. If I keep my faith in Him I will always succeed. Much love everyone, tomorrow is another day!
Just checking in to see how you are doing :) Keep it up!
ReplyDelete