Just figured out that I have 32 Weight Watchers points to spend on a daily basis. That is a lot of vegetables! Speaking of Veggies (and friuts!), I love them, but getting 6 servings in a day is hard to do when you are so busy. I am making it my mission to try and get all of them in. It would be so much easier if I could eat a lot of lettuce/ salads but that is hard to do when it doesn't always agree with you!
So, I weighed in and I need to lose 105 lbs to be exact. I should have checked that earlier, where did the extra 5 lbs come from? SO FRUSTRATING! 105 lbs sounds like a rather large uphill climb so I have decided to look at it in 10lb increments. Lets see how long it takes me to lose my first 10. I am so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment