Saturday, July 17, 2010

Absence for a few days

I have had a couple of rough days and have not been able to post. It started with a bad migraine and two days of not eating anything at all. Then in the midst of all of this I get a call for an interview. The job was for a middle school science teacher. I have only had one year of teaching experience but I have all the qualifications. I still have my part time teaching job so no matter what happens, happens! Anyways, I finally got rid of my migraine and was able to have a nice day with a friend. Then yesterday, I was severely behind on chores and I had to catch up. Needless to say all those days were bad eating days because I basically ate NOTHING!!!!!

I know I will get all of this fixed, but getting started is so hard for me right now. I am in the midst of trying to get a full time job and figure out what is happening with my husband's job. Things are so crazy, but I know if I can get through this now, I can get through the whole thing! The good news is I have not been on some crazy eating binge, the bad news is I have hardly ate anything which is worse! Today was my weigh in and inspite of it all I actually lost 3 pounds! I think I could have lost more if I ate the right way. It is so hard to eat when I have a migraine because if I do I spend the whole day with sour stomach! Yuck!

So heres to a great tomorrow. As Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress sings "Its a great big beautiful tomorrow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment